WindTracker Pro - for Small Scale Wind Turbinesby Logic Energy
Are you considering investing on a Small Scale Wind Turbine? Then WindTracker is essential to get the most financial return of your wind turbine investment.
What does it do for you:
- Helps you make an informed and wise decision before investing in any small scale wind turbine
- Creates a unique wind profile for your site to match with the best wind turbine of your choice
- Produces real reports based on real measured data from your location - no approximations
- WindTracker is a robuts and low cost wind measurement device
- Self contained waterproof (IP65) and selfpowered
- Free for ever online reporting tool
- When finished, trade in for a Live Monitoring system part exchange so you can track your wind turbine investment for the next 20 years. Contact us for details.
WindTracker will record the wind profile of your land or site so it can be matched with the right wind turbine. Turbines are like cars, they may have the some power rating but they behave very different depending on the type of road you drive them and cargo they take.
Wind speed is no different, an average wind speed is just part of the information needed to invest on a wind turbine. The wind profile will let you know which wind turbine will work most efficiently on your site and therefore have a quicker Return on Investment.
The WindTracker is extremely simple to use, just connect wind sensor and insert batteries and the rest is done automatically. Whenever and as often as you want to see the results, just pop in the provided memory card on the WindTracker and it will automatically generate a report which you can see by uploading it to the WindTracker online reporting tool. - Free forever -
The good thing about the wind reports that the WindTracker generates is that they are based on REAL data which can be converted directly into energy that would have been generated by any of your prefered wind turbines. No guessing work, extrapolating or forecasting, just real numbers. What all this means is that you get real kWh and £/$/€
The WindTracker comes in two versions:
Wind Speed and direction or Wind Speed only. This is the Wind Speed and Wind Direction WindTracker version.
·1 x WindTracker on IP65 enclosure
· 1 x spare SD card
· 2 x C type Industrial batteries
· Quick setup guide
· Pro-D Wind Speed and Wind Direction sensor
- Rugged wind speed sensor
- Material = Wind Vane and Control Head: UV-Resistant ABS
- Anemometer Arm: Black-anodized aluminum
- Attached Cable Length: 12m (40ft)
Please download the documents below to ge more information on the WindTracker and F.A.Q.