This kit utilises the new WindTracker and wind speed sensor. This kit is the simplest yet effective way to accurately measure the potential of your site for a small wind turbine.
This kit brings all the key features from a professional wind monitoring system but at an entry level price. The kit comes with:
• Quick guide installation
• Industrial grade batteries and industrial grade microSD card.
If you need more technical specifications about the new WindTracker
and sensors, just follow the links above. For generic F.A.Q, click here.
Download quick installation guide here and for more information see F.A.Q. WindTracker and videos on how to use it.
- Please note that there's a previous version of the WindTracker which we have limited stock only.
- WindTracker microSD card memory storage: Files in standard text format, archived into a single file. (Records total average wind speed, frequency distribution and wind rose)
- One anemometer and wind vane input: Measure wind speed and direction at the same time - Supports dry contact switch, hall effect switch or TTL level signal Wind direction input - Potentiometer type wind direction sensor - 16 bins wind direction (1 analogue input)
- Extremely Energy efficient: 2 x C type industrial grade alkaline batteries 1.5v - Up to 11 years of battery life (without memory card)
- Mechanical information:
-20C to +50C (check with us first for extreme weather applications)
- Sealed IP65 enclosure with cable gland for sensor wires
- Dimensions: 160x80x55mm
- Weight: 450gm including batteries
- Designed and assembled in Scotland